Winter is coming!!!
But this is for real and all you want might be to curl round in your couch having hot soup, or to watch your children play with snow when you ease up in your living room, or to have a drink with your friends and have a little chit chat.
Imagine all these with a fireplace around, feels more comfy and happy, right?
So, this is the right time to get a fireplace in your house. How about getting the best gas fireplace for your home? Let’s see!
You might have already thought about having a wooden fireplace. Yes, that’s an obvious choice.
There are lots of alternatives available now, which are definitely more efficient and require a lot lesser maintenance than a wooden fireplace.
It is high time you start thinking of a gas fireplace, which is more reliable, compact and requires no maintenance.
More importantly, it is much cheaper compared to your old wood fireplaces or the latest electric fireplaces.
You might be new to the concept of a gas fireplace. Don’t worry; here we will explain everything you want to know about them.
Yes, we will introduce you to the best gas fireplaces for heat in this article.
- Top 18 Gas Fireplace Reviews
- 1. 36-Inch Direct Vent Fireplace by Empire Laboratories
- 2. 42-Inch See-Through Linear Fireplace by Monessen
- 3. 18-Inch Dual Burner Natural Gas Fireplace by Sure Heat
- 4. Dual Fuel Stove Fireplace by ProCom
- 5. Natural Gas Compact Stove Fireplace by Napoleon
- 6. Dual Fuel Convertible Fireplace by Pleasant Hearth
- 7. Dual Fuel Gas Ventless Fireplace by Duluth Forge
- 8. 32-Inch Gas Stove Fireplace by Pleasant Hearth
- 9. 24-Inch Natural Gas Live Oak Log Set Fireplace by Peterson Real Fyre
- 10. Liquid Propane Outdoor Fireplace by Endless Summer
- 11. Indoor Outdoor Portable Fireplace by Regal Flame
- 12. 32-Inch Natural Gas Burning Fireplace by HHT Majestic
- 13. Stone-Arch Gas Fireplace by Outdoor Great Room
- 14. 43-Inch Ethanol Wall-Mounted Fireplace by Regal Flame
- 15. Sure Heat BRO18NG
- 16. Endless Summer Outdoor Fire Bowl
- 17. Pleasant Hearth Convertible Dual Fuel Fireplace
- 18. Dual Fuel Gas Stove by Comfort Glow
- Advantages of Gas Fireplaces
- How to Choose the Best Gas Fireplace for Your Home
- Gas Fireplaces and the Environment
Top 18 Gas Fireplace Reviews
1. 36-Inch Direct Vent Fireplace by Empire Laboratories
This gas fireplace from Empire Laboratories is a great addition to your house or a loved one’s house.
- It has a contoured burner that can generate heat of up to 20,000 BTU. It also has an 85% efficiency rate.
- For the design, it has a large tempered glass that resists heat and provides a great view for your family and your visitors.
- The fireplace also comes with a remote control so that you can easily adjust the fireplace for your comfort.
- You also have the option to choose between natural or liquid propane gas since it has a dual fuel system feature.
- Moreover, screwing and fastening will be eliminated because of the hem-bent seams.
You can regulate the heat depending on your preference. It also has 5 pieces of logs that are up to create a more relaxing and warm environment.
2. 42-Inch See-Through Linear Fireplace by Monessen
If you want an artisan piece in your home, you can check out this gas fireplace from Monessen.
It is a quality vent-free fireplace that will change your perspective on hearths. It is a modern fireplace that is simple to install on the wall (like the wall mounted electric fireplaces) and effective.
- With a BTU of 37,000, you can feel warm and rejuvenated.
- In operating the fireplace, it has ignition controls that make it simple to control.
Moreover, you can quickly put this up in your space since you do not need to have vents or a chimney.
It sets the mood in a dark place because of its bright and high contrast LED light. As a result, you have a dazzling and beautiful room.
The glistening fire glass complements its flames making them more sparkly.
3. 18-Inch Dual Burner Natural Gas Fireplace by Sure Heat
Do you want a gas fireplace that is safe for the environment? You can check out this natural gas fireplace from Sure Heat.
You can relax more with this fireplace knowing that it is eco-friendly.
You will not have any problems using this fireplace since you do not need to use wood or ash. Therefore, you will not need to burn wood.
- It also comes with 6 ceramic logs that are designed beautifully. The details are hand-painted, so you get realistic flames from this fireplace.
- Because it is certified by the CSA, it can heat up a large room that has 1,200 to 1,500 square feet.
- With a 98% efficiency rate, you can expect a remarkable performance from this fireplace.
Controlling it is easy because it comes with a push ignition button and a valve system.
4. Dual Fuel Stove Fireplace by ProCom
Having a large viewing area, this ProCom gas fireplace provides you the pleasure of giving a great view and lets you look at lifelike flames.
For much-needed relaxation, you will not go wrong with this.
- Because of the dual-fuel feature, you have the freedom to choose between the 2 fuel types for this fireplace.
- For safety concerns, it is equipped with an Oxygen Depletion Sensor, automatic shut-off, internal, non-adjustable regulator to prevent over firing.
- The heat generated from its 2 burners is up to 25,000 BTU. It can warm up a room area of up to 1,100 square feet.
- It comes with thermostat control that is built-in so you can turn it off and on and keep your preferred temperature all the time.
- It cuts down consumption on electricity because it has a free-vent feature.
- Moreover, it comes with 5 realistic and beautiful logs to make your home more ambient and elegant.
Check for your region’s rules and regulations on a ventless gas fireplace before buying this product.
5. Natural Gas Compact Stove Fireplace by Napoleon
One of the most striking features of this fireplace from Napoleon is the amount of warmth it provides.
You know that this fireplace is great because it has a BTU of 20,000. Giving it a beautiful ambiance is its brilliant ember and great log set.
Even though it mainly operates using natural gas, you can change it to propane.
You just need to send an email and a conversion kit is going to be provided.
You can have this in your bathroom since it is waterproof and the controls are easy.
It also disperses heat evenly, so you will feel the same warmth regardless if you are near or far from this fireplace.
You do not need to plug it in since it can be operated on natural gas or propane.
6. Dual Fuel Convertible Fireplace by Pleasant Hearth
The dual-fuel feature of this Pleasant Hearth fireplace is outstanding.
That is because you can use either natural or liquid propane gas to fire it up giving you more options.
It can give your living space a unique feel and soothing warmth.
- It is also vent-free and provides heat of up to 27,000 BTU. Therefore, you can enjoy its functionality and aesthetics.
- Since it has an electric spark ignition, it can make a room of up to 1,000 square feet warm.
- It also has a safety feature where in the unit will automatically turn off once the oxygen levels are too low.
- Moreover, you have the option of adding a blower.
7. Dual Fuel Gas Ventless Fireplace by Duluth Forge
Duluth Forge Ventless Fireplace is a simple design that would perfectly fit your living room.
This is a modern design equipped with remote control, oxygen depletion sensor with an automatic shut-off, battery-assisted piezo ignition, etc.
So, you can have hassle-free winters from now onward.
It is provided with five hand-painted ceramic fiber logs that give a realistic appearance to your home.
This insert type fireplace uses natural gas or propane as fuel.
- It can produce the heat of up to 26,000 BTU and is able to warm up a room area of 1,350 square feet.
- This is a ventless zero-clearance unit that does not require a chimney for functioning that makes you fix it to any wall or you can pair it with any face mantel.
- Blowers are also available for this product which you may have to buy separately.
This is one of the highly-priced gas fireplaces in the market, but it is really worth your money.
8. 32-Inch Gas Stove Fireplace by Pleasant Hearth
Although this gas fireplace from Pleasant Hearth may seem compact, it can generate heat of up to 30,000 BTU and make a room of up to 1,000 square feet warm.
Since it is a freestanding fireplace, you can place it anywhere in your house without any difficulty. You can also have it as your corner fireplace.
It has an advanced feature that makes operation possible even without a flue or chimney.
You have the liberty of choosing the temperature you want as well.
Before the oxygen level of the unit becomes too low, its oxygen depletion sensor automatically shuts down the unit.
9. 24-Inch Natural Gas Live Oak Log Set Fireplace by Peterson Real Fyre
Even though this Peterson Real Fyre works only on natural gas, it can give you that much-needed relaxation.
- The hand-painted logs are so beautiful that they look almost real. These are made from quality refractory ceramics, so they still provide ample heat even after you turn off the fireplace.
- Every log comes with a steel rod insert for optimal reinforcement. These efficiently burn because of the logs’ structure.
- Nevertheless, the heat it can generate is more important. With a BTU of 75,000, it can easily warm up a large room.
It has an efficient vented design that is environment friendly.
Using a match light system, you can enjoy the brilliance of the flickering flames once it is operated.
What other buyers liked about this unit is that it is very easy to install.
10. Liquid Propane Outdoor Fireplace by Endless Summer
In colder seasons, a lot of people are interested in gathering and having parties in their patios or decks at home.
Therefore, it is a good investment to get this fire table from Endless Summer. It is a small fire table that uses liquid propane to operate.
Its appearance is sleek because its tank is hidden in a special compartment.
- The fireplace has a lava rock and a hidden control panel. Therefore, operating it is a breeze.
- It also starts fast because of its quality electric ignition system. Also, this unit can generate heat of up to 30,000 BTU.
11. Indoor Outdoor Portable Fireplace by Regal Flame
If you want a unique fireplace that you can use indoors and outdoors, it is recommended to check out this fireplace from Regal Flame.
Aside from being able to use it inside or outside your home, it is a great decorative addition to any area you install.
- The swaying flames are inside the panels made of glass. Therefore, it is easy to enjoy the relaxing view of this unit.
- Moreover, it can heat up an area of up to 400 square feet.
You have the heat you need because it is vent-free. Because it is operated using ethanol, this fireplace can be used for up to 2 – 4 hours and can be switched off or ignited easily.
If you want another option for a log burner, or you just want something new for your fireplace, this is a great option to consider.
12. 32-Inch Natural Gas Burning Fireplace by HHT Majestic
This natural gas fireplace from Majestic has all the fireplace options and features that you likely want or need. This is easy to install due to its slim structure.
Moreover, it also has an electric ignition for easier operation. Its interiors are versatile because you can personalize it.
You can either have the traditional fireplace design or a contemporary one depending on what you want. Since it has a shallow depth, it does not take much space making it suitable for any homes.
The heat that it can generate ranges from 15,000 to 24,000 BTU. Also, it has 8 logs that are made of ceramic fiber.
Thus, you can expect a sophisticated look in your place. It also has a direct-vent feature which eliminates all of the exhaust from combustion in your home.
13. Stone-Arch Gas Fireplace by Outdoor Great Room
This is another great outdoor fireplace that you can consider getting.
Outdoor Great Room has a good reputation for manufacturing quality outdoor fireplaces. Therefore, you wouldn’t likely go wrong with this.
- Compared to other traditional outdoor fireplaces, this is smaller. Thus, its size is ideal to be placed out in your deck or any outdoor space.
- It is made from stainless steel, and the unit is covered.
- The unit seems to be handmade. That is due to the arch hearth and accent made of a dark brownstone.
Exterior-grade stucco is what makes up the rest of the fireplace’s facade. The unit utilizes propane.
Nevertheless, if you opt to use natural gas you can use an adapter. Since you can adjust the height of the flames, your backyard will never be the same.
14. 43-Inch Ethanol Wall-Mounted Fireplace by Regal Flame
This big fireplace from Regal Flame is a nice addition to your home since it has a modern design.
- It also provides enough warmth during the cold months. It functions on ethanol and has a BTU of 12,000, so it can generate enough heat in a room up to 850 square feet.
- The large swaying flames have a height of 14 inches. Since it has no vents, it is efficient and gives heat that can last for 4 to 6 hours.
You do not need to keep logs or have a firewood rack. Therefore, you can save time cleaning up dust and ashes.
Aside from being efficient, the overall look is majestic. Therefore, it is hard not to catch your visitors’ attention.
15. Sure Heat BRO18NG
If you are really fond of a wooden fireplace and couldn’t afford to pay for one, SURE Heat-gas log set is an ideal choice for you.
It is provided with 8 hand-painted refractory cement logs stacked on a tiered grate which resembles a wooden fireplace.
They will give you a realistic flame as that of a wooden fireplace with lesser maintenance.
- It comes with an innovative U-shaped dual burner, pan, grate, shale, and connecting hardware.
- The fireplace is equipped with high-performance embers which are twice as glowing as normal embers.
- It will fit in a fireplace with minimum dimensions of 28X21X15’’ and has got a manually controlled valve.
- You are required to have a natural gas supply and a working flue or chimney.
- It will provide you an output efficiency of 50,000 Btus with 12% efficiency.
16. Endless Summer Outdoor Fire Bowl
With the compact design and decorative base Endless, Summer Outdoor fire bowl is all you wanted during winters, without emptying your pockets much.
Its slate tile mantle and the durable steel bowl are other attractions.
It has an electronic ignition technology and a hidden gas tank. This one provides an output rating of 30,000 Btus.
- This one comes with a protective cover and a one year warranty.
- To add to the elegance and ambiance of fire bowls with colored glass chips are also available.
- With a size of 31.5X31.5X24.2 inches, you can fit it anywhere in your house.
- It is really easy to assemble and requires no maintenance at all.
With its decorative design, the Endless Summer Outdoor Fire Bowl will be a classic statement to your living space.
17. Pleasant Hearth Convertible Dual Fuel Fireplace
Winters can’t be any better with the new Pleasant Hearth Dual Fuel Fireplaces.
Pleasant Hearth Convertible fireplace has got dual-fuel technology which allows us to use both LPG and propane. You can almost install it anywhere, walls or corner spaces.
- This comes in a size of 53.8X24X44 inches. This is a ventless design that does not require a chimney to function and hence requires little maintenance.
- Pleasant Hearth Fireplaces offers an output efficiency of 27,500 Btus which would be sufficient to heat up a relatively larger living space.
- It is equipped with electronic ignition, dual burner and an overheat safety switch.
Thermostats are also provided for adjusting heat output. It has got a 2 years warranty. Since it is a ventless design, check if it conforms to your region’s regulations on installations.
18. Dual Fuel Gas Stove by Comfort Glow
For a traditional feel of a fireplace, Comfort Glow has made this possible with its structure.
The dazzling flames give enough warmth. Moreover, it is hard not to get attracted to these flames.
- You have the option of using natural or liquid propane gas. Its frame is durable because it is made of solid metal.
- You can also light it up and adjust the thermostat to your preference easily because of its control panel.
- It can generate heat of up to 30,000 BTU at the most. It can warm up a house of up to 1,250 square feet.
This fireplace is also great if you have kids at home because it comes with a protective screen that covers the front part.
Advantages of Gas Fireplaces
Wooden fireplaces are no doubt, add beauty to your room and make it nostalgic. But to have the same effects with lesser maintenance would be a great idea.
And that’s what a gas fireplace is all about. It brings you the same ambiance, but with lesser efforts.
No more wood chopping, seasoning or ash removals. You get more efficient fireplaces with fewer efforts and maintenance.
Isn’t that a great idea? So, let’s see how gas fireplaces dominate over your wooden fireplace.
Less Space, Easy Installation
When compared to wooden fireplaces, gas fireplaces require less room to install.
Also, if you have an existing wooden fireplace, you can easily convert them to a gas fireplace using the insert type of gas fireplace. It takes only a few hours to install a gas fireplace with a technician around.
You can install it anywhere. It fits in your bedroom, bathroom, kitchen or basement. The cost of installation is really less compared to that of a wooden fireplace.
Less Fuel, More Heat
Gas fireplaces are highly efficient. They provide you more than 70% heat output, whereas your wooden fireplaces give you only 20-30% heat output.
The problem you come across with wooden fireplaces is that it requires constant attention and you have to supply wood in between to keep it burning. With gas fireplaces, you can have a constant supply of heat with less maintenance.
Gas fireplaces with thermosetting controls are also available which enables you to adjust heat to your requirements.
Another additional feature is the remote control. You can on/off your gas fireplace using a remote control.
Forget about Chimney
If you are worried about having a chimney to install a new fireplace, always go for a gas fireplace. With the availability of a ventless gas fireplace, you can have a fireplace without chimney.
If you have an existing wooden fireplace fitted with a chimney, no worries. You can use this existing chimney for a vented gas fireplace.
Gas fireplaces are known for their clean-burning features. With the gas fireplace, you need not have to worry about the ashes to dispose of, wood remains to clean or the chimney maintenance.
Less Worry on Budget
When compared to your wooden fireplaces, these are a lot cheaper. With the minimum amount paid, you will get fireplaces that are highly energy-efficient compared to your wooden fireplace.
How to Choose the Best Gas Fireplace for Your Home
Plenty of gas fireplace models are available now. To choose the best gas fireplace among them is a herculean task.
You should always prefer the one which suits your requirements and budget. We will introduce to you, the various types of gas fireplaces based on different criteria.
Which Gas Fireplace Type to Choose: Inserts vs Built-in
Depending on the type of installation, gas fireplaces are primarily divided as inserts or built-ins.
Fireplace inserts are the ones that you can install inside your old or unused wooden fireplace. Thus you can save your space and get a more efficient fireplace.
Care should be taken to find the right-sized fireplace that fits inside your older fireplace. You may have to reline your existing fireplace with a vent to fit the gas fireplace.
Built-ins are suitable when you don’t have an existing fireplace and can be installed during the construction of a house or during renovations.
These are similar to inserts in structure except that it has an additional metallic box surrounding it.
Why Venting is Important? Ventless vs Vented
Venting is required to dissipate the pollutants from fireplaces to outdoors. Unlike conventional wooden fireplaces, gas fireplaces don’t produce smoke or odor but their flames produce pollutants that should be discharged safely.
When venting is considered, you have two options. Either you can go for a vented fireplace that will discharge the pollutants safely, or can choose a ventless gas fireplace that does not have any venting options.
Vented fireplaces can be a natural draft or direct vented. Vented fireplaces are always recommended because of their effectiveness in discharging the pollutants.
Natural Draft/Vented Fireplace
This one makes use of your existing masonry chimney or steel chimney and directs the pollutants outside through the roof.
It doesn’t allow any fumes inside your house. You may have to reline your masonry chimney for preventing condensation of harmful pollutants.
You may require some professional assistance to get this installed.
Direct Vented Fireplace
They do not require any chimney. There are 2 pipes in a direct vent. One pipe draws outside air into a sealed firebox for combustion and the other pipe dissipates the combustion exhausts and by-products outdoors.
A B-type vent is another option that uses a single pipe. Air for combustion is drawn from inside the room and the pollutants are discharged outdoors through an exhaust pipe. This one is not as efficient as the ventless fireplace.
A Ventless Fireplace
It does not produce any fumes, hence does not require a chimney or a vent. It can be installed anywhere in your house. They draw air from the room for combustion and are highly efficient since no heat is discharged through chimney or vent. This is a more reliable design.
All you need is a place to fix your fireplace and a gas connection.
They are highly energy-efficient and provide you as high as 99% heat efficiency. Since they emit a lot of moisture into the atmosphere, they are not recommended in Canada and other US States.
So, it is advised to check your region’s regulations on gas emissions before choosing these types of fireplaces.
Choice of Fuel
To choose fuel for your gas fireplace is the easiest thing to do. You do have only two choices here.
- Natural Gas
Among these two, natural gas is the cheapest fuel. If you have a natural gas connection at home, always go for a natural gas fireplace.
All you have to do is to connect your fireplace to your existing gas connection. Otherwise, you can opt for propane.
Gas Log Sets
If you are interested in aesthetics rather than the function of a fireplace, gas log sets are the obvious choice.
Gas log sets may not satisfy your heating requirements, but definitely they add to your room decor. They are more or less like gas stoves.
You can install it anywhere in your house if the gas supply is available. Gas log sets are the cheapest option among other gas fireplaces. You have plenty of options in a gas log set.
It’s the most attractive choice. A bed of sparkling glass chips will be a real treat to your eyes. But these are comparatively costly.
A heap of black coal burning with dancing flames will be always welcoming. This would fit right for a Victorian-era parlor. This one is cheaper.
Use stones in a mountain cabin to give a mystic feel to your room. If you are not concerned about the expenses, this one is a decent choice.
Efficiency is the foremost feature you should seek in a gas fireplace.
The most expensive one of the most decorative one may not be the most efficient. There are several methods available to measure the efficiency of a gas fireplace.
- Steady-state measurements
- EnerGuide Fireplace Efficiency Ratings
As per steady-state measurements, the maximum efficiency is measured under controlled laboratory conditions and after running at equilibrium for a long period.
These measurements are taken by neglecting the various ways in which the losses occur in gas fireplaces. So, this one is not a reliable source for checking the efficiency of a gas fireplace.
The efficiency available at your houses will be always less than the steady-state ratings.
The EnerGuide Fireplace Efficiency Ratings (FE) is the only accepted ratings in Canada.
This is based on products tested to CSA P.4.1-02 test standards for gas fireplaces and is expressed as a percentage. This is an accurate measurement considering the performance of the fireplace throughout the heating season.
Fireplace efficiency signifies its efficiency to produce maximum heat with a minimum amount of gas. Fireplaces with 30 to 75% efficiency ratings are available. Higher the Efficiency ratings, the higher will be its efficiency.
Higher efficiency fireplaces save more energy. This standard evaluates all fireplaces including gas log sets.
How much Power You Need
The amount of energy a gas fireplace consumes in one hour is known as its input rating.
The amount of heat supplied to the room is known as output ratings. Both are expressed in Btu (British thermal units). Gas fireplace output is the one you need to take into account.
You will get fireplaces with output ratings varying from 7000 to 60,000 Btus. Depending upon the size of your house, the climate in your region and the insulation level of your room you can choose the right amount of output you require.
Use the following formula to calculate the output of your gas fireplace.
Ideal Fireplace Heat Output = Floor Area of Room (in square feet) X Ceiling Height (in feet) X Your Btu Zone
When your house is small, do not go for a high output rating fireplace. It will overheat your house and may cause discomfort. So, always select your gas fireplace unit which suits your needs.
Variable Set of Controls and Thermosets
Variable Set of Control
A variable setting control enables you to adjust the heat output. This property is also known as turndown.
This has got the advantage that you can prevent overheating and maintain comfort levels.
So, when you purchase a gas fireplace always look for the one with a variable setting control, thus you can save a lot of energy.
A gas fireplace with a wide range of turndown is always preferred. Gas fireplaces that can turndown to 70% of full load to 20% of full load are available now.
Gas fireplaces fitted with automatic thermosets are also available. This will automatically adjust the firing rate and keeps the room at constant temperature levels. These are extremely energy efficient.
Additional Features to Consider
There are some additional features you would like to have in your gas fireplace. These features improve the functionality as well as the appearance of your fireplace, making it the best for your purposes.
Normally, pilot light is used to ignite the gas fireplace and it runs continuously. This consumes a lot of energy.
Instead, you can go for an electronic ignition that does not require continuous ignition which would save around $10 monthly.
LED Accent Lighting
Love to have a fancy gas fireplace? You can go for an LED accent lighting to decorate inside your gas fireplace.
Cozying your room in a single touch of the remote control will be an added advantage. Fireplaces that operate with remote controls are gaining popularity because of their easiness in handling.
In case of a power shortage, a battery backup would be helpful to maintain warmth in your house. So, hereafter power break downs won’t affect your comfort.
Draws air from inside the room into the fireplace and delivers hot air. It accelerates the process of heating up your room.
Where to Install Your Fireplace
You should give due attention to the installation of gas fireplaces.
The installation should be done such that it provides maximum heat inside your house. It’s not just the heat output, appearance and the look the gas fireplace gives is also of paramount importance.
Placing your gas fireplace at the proper place reduces your energy consumption.
In most cases, installing the gas fireplace in the major living area is recommended. This would ensure maximum heat transfer to all portions of the house.
- If your house has an open design, heat transfer will be quick and will reach the whole house.
- If the design of your house is such that, the installation can only be done to an exterior wall, make sure to insulate the gas fireplace to minimize the heat loss.
- Moreover, to ensure minimum heat loss, a gas fireplace can be installed on an interior wall.
The most advantageous part of modern gas fireplaces is that you can install it in almost every part of your house whether it is your bathroom, bedroom, patio, living room or basement.
Gas Fireplaces and the Environment
It is true that gas fireplaces do not produce any ashes while burning and are environment-friendly. But that doesn’t mean that they are absolutely clean source of energy. Gas fireplaces also produce small amounts of carbon monoxide and other gases.
Natural gas and propane produce nitrogen oxides and carbon dioxide on burning which are harmful to the atmosphere. Incomplete combustion leads to carbon monoxide emissions. Gas fireplaces also release a large amounts of moisture into the atmosphere.
Keeping in mind the harmful effects of a gas fireplace, it is recommended to use an energy-efficient fireplace with good maintenance.
Still, when compared to your wooden fireplace they are comparatively less harmful to the environment.
We have given a detailed explanation of everything you should know before purchasing a gas fireplace for your home.
Now it’s your choice to select an energy-efficient fireplace to keep yourself at ease.
Keeping in mind your requirements and budget you can choose from a variety of gas fireplaces. So, don’t hesitate.
Now the ball is in your court: Grab your favorite gas fireplace and be prepared to enjoy your winter.