A white electric fireplace is one of the most popular colors for fireplaces nowadays. Freestanding white electric fireplaces are quite popular since they complement any home interior style. They provide warmth and brightness to any living area while also giving a stylish touch.
A freestanding white electric fireplace may be available in a variety of designs. This ranges from classic and conventional to modern and futuristic.
You may also like to read: 10 Best Electric Fireplace TV Stand 2021 Reviews
- What Exactly is an Electric Fireplace?
- How Does An Electric Fireplace Work?
- Pros and Cons of Freestanding White Electric Fireplace
- 10 Best Freestanding White Electric Fireplace
- Artemis White Mantel Electric Fireplace by MagikFlame
- Real Flame Crawford Electric Fireplace
- Southern Enterprises Rollins Convertible Corner Electric Fireplace
- HomCom Compact Freestanding Electric Fireplace Heater
- Southern Enterprises Calvert Carved Electric Fireplace
- Duraflame 3D Infrared Electric Fireplace
- Ameriwood Home Carver Electric Fireplace TV Stand
- WE Furniture Tall Rustic Wood Fireplace Stand
- GMHome Free Standing Electric Fireplace Heater
- Emerson Grand Electric Fireplace
- The Verdict
- FAQs About Freestanding White Electric Fireplace
What Exactly is an Electric Fireplace?
An electric fireplace is a heater that looks like a regular wood or gas-burning fireplace. They are frequently installed against a wall or within conventional fireplaces that are no longer used.
They are also used as heaters, consuming 1.4-1.6 kW and heating a 400 sq. ft. space. However, there are more powerful electric fireplaces available that can heat up to 1000 square feet.
How Does An Electric Fireplace Work?
Electric fireplaces simulate flames by presenting a randomized pattern of LED lights onto a display. Some versions feature a single line of LED lights at the bottom. Others have two or more LED strips for additional flame color possibilities, depth, and realism.
Most electric fireplaces include a built-in heater that operates separately from the flame. This allows you to switch off the heat and enjoy the flames of an electric fireplace anytime.
Pros and Cons of Freestanding White Electric Fireplace
- It is simple to set up. You can use it away by just plugging them into one of your ordinary household electrical outlets.
- The ease of usage. There is no need to set up an electric fireplace, and there is no delay if you make a mistake. Simply flip a few switches and you’ll be loving both the flames and the heat in no time.
- Budget-Friendly. Electric fireplaces may be a low-cost buy when compared with other types of fireplaces.
- Can create a significant amount of heat. A modest electric fireplace can heat up our living room significantly over a period of hours.
- Freestanding White Electric Fireplace The only maintenance normally connected with electric fireplaces is cleaning them on a regular basis. This is to ensure that the vents aren’t clogged and replace a blown bulb.
- Placement flexibility. Because electric fireplaces emit no pollutants, there is no need for a chimney or flue. It is placeable anywhere in the house.
- Tidy. When you switch off an electric fireplace, it will be just as clean just like when you switched it on.
- Transportable. Just unplug and take the electric fireplace from its installation site, and you can bring it with you when you move.
- Excellent features. Many electric fireplaces have technologies such as remote control. This helps you to maintain your rooms at a consistent temperature.
- Reduced operating costs. Electrical fireplaces let you heat a single part of the house without turning on the central heating.
- There are no hazardous emissions. Because there is no real fire, there are no harmful byproducts released from your house.
- The flames aren’t particularly hot. While actual fireplaces are incredibly hot to touch, the flames on an electric fireplace are not. This makes them ideal for usage near small children and pets.
- The flames are fake. The electric fireplaces are electrically powered, which means that the fires within aren’t natural.
- Heaters may be rather loud. Electric fireplaces with traditional fan heaters will employ a blower to pump hot air out into the space.
- It has to be nearby an electrical outlet. They must be near an electrical outlet in order to use it.
- When the power goes off, it is not usable. Electric fireplaces, unlike other types of fireplaces, are not usable when there is no electricity available.
- Less Durable. Its life duration might be shorter than that of other types of fireplaces such as wood burners. This is because the electric fireplaces have many moving mechanical parts.
- There are no actual fire noises. There are no true flame noises in an electric fireplace since both the flames and the heat are not natural.
10 Best Freestanding White Electric Fireplace
Artemis White Mantel Electric Fireplace by MagikFlame
The MagikFlame Artemis white electric fireplace is a high-end fireplace. It provides cutting-edge technology and the best craftsmanship.
For starters, the fundamental technologies are unique. To portray the fire and its effects, the Artemis employs an HD projector and holographic glass. As a result, the logs appear to be burning, but cheaper devices display the flames behind the logs.
The second element is sound. A true fire is more than simply flames; it also contains sound.
With built-in speakers, the Artemis enhances the realism by adding creaks and pops of genuine burning wood.
The third distinction is in manufacturing. MagikFlame manufactures its fireplaces in the United States. Rivals employ cheaper materials, the Artemis is classically composed of solid wood.
Of course, all of these luxury features add up to a high price, and the Artemis is no exception. Still, if you want a top-of-the-line fireplace without sacrificing realism, quality, or features, the Artemis is for you.
Real Flame Crawford Electric Fireplace
The Real Flame Crawford white mantel electric fireplace features a classic, contemporary style. The Crawford fireplace is very thin. This means it will take up less space, which is ideal for smaller spaces or tight spaces.
This does, however, imply that you must secure the fireplace to a wall to prevent it from toppling over.
The fireplace comes from wood and fiberboard. It contains a smart thermostat, timer, and brightness adjustments, as well as a remote control.
If you want a sleek, white fireplace that maximizes space, the Crawford is a perfect option.
Southern Enterprises Rollins Convertible Corner Electric Fireplace
It features a transitional style that will complement any living space. Its style stands out from other electric fireplaces. Packed with synthetic stones, a brick inside the firebox, and large, glass cabinet panels.
It has a remote control that allows you to manage the heat, temperature, and other characteristics. LED lights are also featured and you can turn them on and off with a push of a button.
Lastly, it is a flexible fireplace, which means it may fit in a room corner or flat against a wall.
On the flip side, it is a smaller fireplace that can only accommodate a 50-inch TV and heat a 400-square-foot room. It is more costly than other fireplaces in its price range.
HomCom Compact Freestanding Electric Fireplace Heater
The HomCom electric wood stove fireplace is a compact heater that provides excellent value. It can heat up to 323 square feet. It also includes two temperature settings and a customizable thermostat and brightness intensity. However, the remote control is not included.
The configuration tool is carefully hidden behind a flip panel on the front of the machine. This enables it to be easily accessible while remaining concealed.
One of the most appealing features is the moveable glass door. This white electric fireplace heater offers a lot of capabilities at a low price, making it a wonderful choice.
Southern Enterprises Calvert Carved Electric Fireplace
This fireplace has curved columns and flowery accents in a classic design. It also has multi-colored LED flames and remote control that may modify the flame pace, log intensity, and heat.
There is also a configurable timer and automatic overheat prevention.
Because of its low price, the Calvert white mantel fireplace might be appealing to you. You can acquire this fashioned fireplace with a strong feature set at a reasonable price.
Duraflame 3D Infrared Electric Fireplace
The Duraflame 3D white electric fireplace is a fashionable heater that can warm approximately 1,000 square feet. It has lifelike log and flame effects, and a digital thermostat. It also has five customizable color, brightness, and flame speed settings.
This also comes with a remote controller, although it can just switch the heater on and off. To change the temperature as well as other adjustments, use the unit’s control panel.
This white electric fireplace heater boasts simple lines and a refined visual design. This includes beveled glass on both the front and side of the device, an operational door with a lever, and legs.
Its stove-like construction resembles the look and feels of a conventional wood stove. This serves as a fashionable alternative to a space heater.
Ameriwood Home Carver Electric Fireplace TV Stand
It is a basic, stylish fireplace that is compact enough to fit in any area of your home. It can also heat up to 400 square feet. ft.
It has a 23-inch electric fireplace, a remote control, four touchpad settings, and built-in reflectors. This produces a realistic flame appearance on the logs. This leisure cabinet can accommodate a 60-inch flat-panel TV weighing up to 95 pounds.
The Carver has plenty of storage for a unit of this capacity, with two shelves for your cable modem and other accessories. It also has two closed shelves with tempered glass panels.
WE Furniture Tall Rustic Wood Fireplace Stand
The WE Furniture Tall Rustic Wood electric media fireplace has a unique design. It’s built of barn wood, which gives it a lovely woody, rustic appeal.
The WE electric fireplace TV stand, on the other hand, lacks current features. It lacks a remote control, which is a fairly popular feature nowadays. There are also no heat or flame settings that are adjustable.
It does, however, feature two switches on the fireplace itself, one to turn on/off the heat and the other to turn on/off the flames. It has two open shelves as well as two closed shelves with glass panels.
It can heat a room up to 400 square feet and can accommodate TVs up to 64 inches in size. ft.
GMHome Free Standing Electric Fireplace Heater
The GMHome white electric fireplace heater is a tiny, vertically placed electric fireplace. It has a heating capacity of 400 square feet. Known to be incredibly lightweight, allowing you to transfer it from room to room with ease.
It does not include remote control, but it does feature two heat settings and customizable flame brightness. It also allows you to turn on the flames without turning on the heat for ambiance. The flames are only visible from the front, and the entrance does not open because it is just there for aesthetic purposes.
This is an excellent value selection since it provides a lot of heat in a fashionable design package at a low price.
Emerson Grand Electric Fireplace
This mantle-style fireplace produces the most realistic impression. This item has a 1,500-watt heater and can provide up to 5,000 BTUs of heat. It’s great for warming up to 1,000 square feet of space.
This magnificent electric heater has six thermostat presets that are adjustable. Other useful features include remote control, five degrees of flame brightness, and a timer.
The mantle can hold up to 30 pounds, but it is not designed to hold a television. However, it is ideal for displaying picture frames and other smaller stuff.
When you know what best meets your requirements and budget, a free-standing fireplace is worth considering. It is critical to consider all of your choices.
You should also consider what you want from your fireplace. If you want a consistent source of heat, look for it any further. On the other hand, you should think about having one installed freestanding white electric fireplace in your home. Choose the one that works the best for you.
FAQs About Freestanding White Electric Fireplace
Where should you put a freestanding fireplace?
If you plan on entertaining a large number of relatives and friends, your living or dining room is the finest spot in your house. This will keep your visitors warm and comfy.
Do Electric Fireplaces Are using a Lot of Power?
Electric fireplaces consume about the same amount of energy as a typical space heater. Most fireplaces operate with conventional household outlets. Thus, they need 120 volts to operate the internal heater, which draws around 1,500 watts at 12.5 amps.
Is it necessary to have a fireplace on an outer wall?
No. Fireplaces do not need to be on an exterior wall. Fireplaces are typically positioned on outer walls to facilitate ventilation. This does not imply that the fireplace must be against an outside wall. All you have to do is mount the fireplace on a wall that has enough ventilation.
Is it possible to leave an electric fireplace on all night?
Yes. It is fine to keep an electric fireplace turned on overnight, although it is preferable to switch it off whenever possible. It is preferable to turn off your electric fireplace when leaving the house for an extended amount of time.
Is it necessary to provide ventilation for electric fireplaces?
No. Because electric fireplaces produce no pollutants, they do not need vents, unlike chimneys.
James is a marketing specialist based in New Jersey who has worked for a fireplace company for over 10 years. With his years of experience in the industry, he has learned everything to know about fireplaces, including the best brands, best fireplace features, and types and troubleshooting the most common issues.
He has helped thousands of customers and clients find the best fireplace for their homes and family.
Now, he uses this expertise to educate Fireplace Heaven readers about new fireplace technologies and features and reviews some of the best ones available in the market today!